Very short summary of me on bullet form:
- Assoc. Prof. in the Audio Analysis Lab at Aalborg University.
- My primary research fields include analysis of periodic signals, microphone array processing, speech processing, spectral estimation, and Bayesian signal processing.
- Some applications of my research include loudspeaker position calibration, speech enhancement for hearing aids, and sound and vibration analysis for rotating machines.
- I have a M.Sc. degree (Cum Laude) and a Ph.D. degree from Aalborg University.
- My contact information can be found on the AAU website.
- More professional information on me can be found in my LinkedIn profile.